Unable to unlock my tank

Home Forums DayZ Epoch Unable to unlock my tank

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  carcus 12 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Abe
    Participant

Hi Carcus,
    Would you be able to unlock my tank, I’ve tried after a number of resets and the upgrade and it is still locked.
    Can you unlock it next when ypu are online.
    Cheers

carcus
    Keymaster

No problem, I’ll try but even admins can’t open other peoples vehicles. I have an option on my custom written admin menu though which I’ll try otherwise will arrange a replacement for you.

carcus
    Keymaster

Or if you just blow it up I’ll give you cash in the database to buy another.

Abe
    Participant

No worries I’ll delete it then, and buy another one.
    Cheers

Abe
    Participant

I forgot to mention I keep getting kicked off while driving, so have updated my battleye files, so from your updates it’s a Arma update issue, and not my battleye.

carcus
    Keymaster

Ok thanks. Which tank was it and how much? I’ll transfer over some cash.

Abe
    Participant

It was a M1A2 Slammer UP,
    Also some of the brown dot traders have been spawning vehicles on themselves and killing the player. It’s happened to a couple of players including myself.
    Cheers

carcus
    Keymaster

Have added to your bank account Abe. That’s a known Epoch bug unfortunately, how I was planning to get around that was to perhaps only allow vehicles to be spawned from black/safe dot traders as they seem to be a bit more reliable.

Abe
    Participant

Thanks, I’ve been having problems being kicked for wrong signature and now when I try to delete the tank with F5 Arma boots me out of the game completely.
    I verified the Arma files which seems to fix the wrong signature problem now looking at the F5 issue

carcus
    Keymaster

I have the F5 issue too. It has been reported in the EpochMod forums already as well. I think a fix has been added for the next release but I question whether it will work as that seems to be an Arma bug since it crashes to desktop. Hopefully patches will fix it in the near future.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EpochMod Forum