Traders

Home Forums DayZ Epoch Traders

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  carcus 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MethamphetaMEMES
    Participant

Hey Carcus, been a while since I’ve been on these forums. I’ve recently played on an epoch server by DOD (Do or Die gaming) and they have the old traders with the scroll option and categorized inventories, including apex material and other vehicles and weapons not previously stocked in them. So, I’m wondering, have the admins for that server just modded it themselves or can you not use it because it conflicts with a mod in this server?
    I only bring this up because I’m noticing many items missing from the trader inventories on your server.

cheers

Chief
    Participant

I too would like to see A change in the menu of traders.

But If you go to The brown, Or green dot traders they have everything In them, its only the safe traders that don’t hold a lot.

carcus
    Keymaster

That menu is called the Black Market trader. We used to have it installed but it is no longer maintained and it was causing a lot of kicks so I got rid of it. It is definitely a better menu, I still don’t think it’s maintained but we could give it a try again and see how it goes. I’ll prob do that early next year along with adding CUPS and a new client add-on called SM_Zombz. It gives me a LOT of additional functionality around RyanZombies. I can control the zombie spawns, hordes, infected zones etc. Plus it runs client side so won’t affect server performance.

On a side note in the meantime I have cleared out all the traders in the database so they are recreated and spawn with all the trader items including Apex.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EpochMod Forum