Server update

Home Forums DayZ Epoch Server update

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  carcus 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

gstring
    Participant

Hi Carcus, and fellow mods.

Is there an ETA on server going live?

Looking forward to your response.

:)

carcus
    Keymaster

Unfortunately our provider is experiencing a major outage which is affecting all of our servers. We received the following update Thursday night AEST after 4 days of it being offline:
    “Sorry for the delay and inconvenience, unfortunately we have no ETA on this at this time however we are working on getting this resolved ASAP.”

gstring
    Participant

Damn, no worries, thanks for the update Carcus.

gstring
    Participant

Thanks for update 2 Carcus! myself and about 8 other mates are looking forward to the servers going live again.

MichaelH
    Participant

You sir are teasing us!

carcus
    Keymaster

It’s becoming a bit like that unfortunately. The EpochMod devs said they were aiming for a 039 release within the week but still nothing. I guarantee you though A3 v1.60 is installed on the new server running Epoch 038, bases are all intact and timeouts have been extended. If it’s not released by the weekend I will just open it up on the provision that people know its going to be a little buggy until 039 is released.

Once 039 is released the provider usually takes some time adding the new files so I will likely upload them manually which will take about half a day.

gstring
    Participant

Hi Carcus,

How do we go about getting reimbursed for lost loot/currency in the duration the server went down?

Thanks in advance.

carcus
    Keymaster

Oh really everything should be there minus a few days… how much are you missing?

gstring
    Participant

A fair bit :( The day the server went down, myself and a friend spent almost 8 hours farming, selling vehicles and gathering building supplies from missions. In actual terms,
    1. A huron
    2. 113,000
    3. can’t recall how many cinder walls
    4. Frequency jammer
    6. Wood floors
    7. Roughly 60+ mortor

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  gstring.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  gstring.

carcus
    Keymaster

Will see what we can work out when we are both on next.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘DayZ Epoch’ is closed to new topics and replies.

EpochMod Forum