Post Any issues Here!?

Home Forums DayZ Epoch Post Any issues Here!?

This topic contains 124 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Abe 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 125 total)
  • Author

Abe
    Participant

We had some problems tonight, very laggy, take up to a minute to unlock a vehicle and longer to retrieve items from your dead body, I’ll raise this issue with them tomorrow it may be all related to the data base problem.
    Cheers

carcus
    Keymaster

Ask them how to up your default 2GB RAM limit. Say to like 4 or 8. On Vilayer you could change it, had it on 8GB but I tried yesterday to change on Wombat but it keeps defaulting back to 2. That will likely improve things significantly.

Abe
    Participant

There server is down and they are working on it , this may have caused the laggy game play last night extra RAM cost $12 per GB per month, so that is not an option.
    They will email me when the server is fixed.
    Funny, my other servers with Wombat are all operating with no issues. They must be on a different server to DAT ARMA3 Epoch

Abe
    Participant

Server is up and running, hopefully it’s going to work this time

Abe
    Participant

Still the same issues, Wombat are moving the server to another infrastructure so the server will be down for a couple of hours.
    It will be a new IP address, but everything else should be the same.
    Cheers

carcus
    Keymaster

Oh no the outage curse has followed us haha. Thanks Abe, looks like you are on top of it. Hit me up with the new details and I will update the website.

Chief
    Participant

DOUBLE POSTED 😛

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  Chief.

Chief
    Participant

Quick work! Thanks guys.

I was about to join back in, But keep getting kicked.

Abe I seen you try connect, if your around let me know whats happening. I don’t want to keep trying to join if your doing something…

Abe
    Participant

It seems all good now with no lag, vehicles open and lock instantly and AI die with a couple of rounds not 20 like last night

Chief
    Participant

Been trying to connect for a few days with a bit of trouble. Last night It seemed like it was stuck in restart, and trying over and over again with the clock resetting at 3:55.

Tried again, With no luck. Anyone else having problems connecting.

edit: another player tried to join with same issue. Its doing the same loop of 4:00 down to 3:55 then resets again. Even if you wait its always back at those times.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  Chief.
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  Chief.

Abe
    Participant

We know about this problem, when the server restarts the Redis shuts down and doesn’t restart, Carcus and I have been restarting the Redis when we find it hasn’t restarted. There is a ticket with the server provider to fix it. Even when I restart Redis it takes a couple of times to log in.

Abe
    Participant

Update: We still have issues with redis closing down on restart so we have to manually restart this.
    The new Arma 3 update seems to caused an issue with doors and gates in bases where they won’t unlock. I removed my gates and rebuilt the cinder wall, now Arma 3 exits in “an unusually way” as I try to upgarde the cinder wall. So you may be locked in your base or out of your base depending on where you were when you last logged out . Hopefully they will fix this soon.
    Cheers

Chief
    Participant

Still noticing issues. Guess they have not done anything.
    -Stuck in first person.
    -Game crash while building.
    -Stuck in base.
    -Vehicles gone.

Can the server be taken down/locked until The issue is resolved? All vehicles would be starting to unlock. I’m stuck and cant rebuild to make a hole in the wall.

Abe, I seen a server “Abes exile server” is that run by you? Is it open, and do you mind if I had a look?

Could a switch from epoch to exile make life easier in the long run. I don’t know much. Just a thought. I don’t have much time on exile.

Abe
    Participant

I have 2 Exile servers called Abe’s Exile Tanoa and the other is Altis, both have SM_Zombies and Ryan’s Zombies as a dependency. They are up to date with the latest Arma and SM_Zombies mods. Jump on either and they are open.
    There is still issues with Epoch and the latest Arma 3 update, the closing down of Arma when you upgrade a building is fixed, however there are still issues with unlocking and opening base doors and gates.
    Haven’t had any issues with Exile yet.

Abe
    Participant

Still having issues restarting Redis so looking into a mod or patch to automatically monitor Redis and restart it if it shuts down

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 125 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EpochMod Forum