Post Any issues Here!?

Home Forums DayZ Epoch Post Any issues Here!?

This topic contains 124 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Abe 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 125 total)
  • Author

Chief
    Participant

Any word on Whats causing the outage? Or when It will be back. I’m worried for the well being of my Vehicles.

carcus
    Keymaster

Nothing yet unfortunately, they probably have skeleton staff during the break. I might have to take a copy of the database so worst case scenario I can renew all the database objects includes bases and vehicles.

Chief
    Participant

Wicked, We went hard out Building a epic base. And I would say nearly 20+ vehicles. So would be bummed if They were gone. Haha.

Thanks Carcus, understand Its not in your hands. So I’m not Trying to rush ya. Just keen to play thats all πŸ˜€

Reaper
    Participant

carcus

Keymaster

Hi Reaper, a lot of the time I can’t unlock them either unfortunately but I can try but may not be able to do it straight away. Also check out point 9 on the in-game FAQ for possible reasons http://nsc-sense.com/faq

Nope, didn’t leave team and haven’t changed my name since I first started playing arma :p The vehicles on either side of it was still unlock able, I locked them all at the same time….

carcus
    Keymaster

Understood Chief, sorry I know it’s frustrating. I just checked on the status of the ticket I logged and they automatically closed it… Sigh. Anyways have reopened and will keep a close eye on. They always have had terrible service but most do.

Reaper, we will have a look when everything is back up and running. If I can’t open them either though it might be easier to find some new ones and I’ll give you some crypto.

carcus
    Keymaster

Looks like we are finally back up and running ?

Chief
    Participant

Awesome :) Looks like everything is still there. Thanks!

Also, Any idea on how to turn rain off? I get some FPS drops when it rains. And its almost always raining haha.

Can I turn it off Just for me or is it only a server side setting?

Chief
    Participant

Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE!

carcus
    Keymaster

Happy New Year!! Hope it’s a great one for everybody.

Chief – Rain is a server side setting that affects everyone. I had it off for a little while due to crashing issues sometime ago but turned it back on after that was sorted out. I think instead of turning it off completely (some people like it) I will reduce the chance of rain.

Chief
    Participant

I don’t mind it, Just my computer does. To reduce the chance would be good. It would mostly be only effecting me I guess shitty PC.

carcus
    Keymaster

No worries, it’s on the list.

carcus
    Keymaster

Weather has been updated as requested. Clear days, no fog or rain now.

Chief
    Participant

Umm lol. Just experienced one of the most full on storms, and Fog Like I have never seen in arma.

View post on imgur.com

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  Chief.

Chief
    Participant

Just got back on, Exact same Conditions. No hurry. I just Changed to Windowed and Odd Res. Got it stable like that on 30ish.

Edit: Not stable. πŸ˜›

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  Chief.

Chief
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 125 total)

The forum ‘DayZ Epoch’ is closed to new topics and replies.

EpochMod Forum