Post Any issues Here!?

Home Forums DayZ Epoch Post Any issues Here!?

This topic contains 124 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Abe 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 125 total)
  • Author

Chief
    Participant

Thought instead of people making a new thread every time, we could just all post Our problems here and discuss them Together. That way we all know what is going on!

Considering how well the server is running Right now, I cant imagine there are many issues to bring up.

But to get it started-

The server is Kicking people anywhere from the 10min mark down to the 5 min mark. I usually Try to log 5
    minutes before restart at least. But I just got kicked 8mins before. Has happened a few times now, Always building, Then it doesn’t save what I did in the last few minutes anyway.

If this cant be fixed Maybe just a auto message
    reminder To log Earlier then the Restart time.
    I know myself, I will just log 10-15mins before From now on.

Its not a big deal, But It means if users haven’t locked there car or They are mid flight like I know I have been rushing to land Before, They wont loose anything.

carcus
    Keymaster

Are you sure it’s DAT server your talking about? It is set up to give a count down to the restart from 15 mins, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. The database saves every minute and it shouldn’t kick you when it restarts. What kick messages are you receiving?

Frost
    Participant

I have also noticed the server has started dropping people before the actual countdown hits 0. The last few times I’ve been on with friends when a restart hits we all get booted at 8 minutes remaining.

carcus
    Keymaster

Ok thanks for letting me know. So do you see the Battleeye restart messages? Are they in sync with restart but perhaps the status bar isn’t?

Frost
    Participant

The first time I didn’t actually see it, I had a yellow chain as I quit and two seconds later all my friends got booted. But when it happens to me it says “no message received for x seconds”

Frost
    Participant

Also to answer your question about the status bar. It is only offsync by about a minute.

carcus
    Keymaster

Ok thanks. So it sounds like the Battleeye restart notices aren’t working all of a sudden. I noticed another Arma hotfix came out so have applied that. I had a quick look at the restart notices and they appear to work sometimes and not others. I think what is happening is the server is rebooting out of session, I have tinkered with it a bit, see if that makes any difference. Hopefully you should start seeing the restart messages again. Let me know how it goes.

Chief
    Participant

Cheers For having a look at it. Sorry for not replying sooner. Seems like Frost Helped with answering your
    questions any way! Thanks Frost for joining in 😀

I will be on tonight for a while. So I will Let you know how it is going!

Reaper
    Participant

Carcus, have you had a chance to look into why rockets aren’t working with air vehicles?

carcus
    Keymaster

Yep, missiles and Gatling Cannons should be back now as of next restart. The restart notifications and time sync seem better now too.

Reaper
    Participant

sweet! you know what happen to them?

Chief
    Participant

Hey From what I can tell there is no Tow option for Apex vehicles? Is this just Apex? Or can it be added in?

Will try a few more vehicles later on.

carcus
    Keymaster

Yea a recent Epoch update introduced some banned vehicle weapons by default so I just removed them.

Ah that’s something I didn’t think about for Apex, the towing. No Apex vehicles will be towable until I add them to the towing script. It’s easy enough, I’ll add it to the to do list.

Chief
    Participant

Sweet thanks!

Ive crashed two Cessna Planes Trying to take off on the road ha ha, I didn’t know they were Apex though? Either way can they be added as well please.

Chief
    Participant

Not really a problem for everyone, and something I have always had Come up.

When I Click to join the server In the Arma3 Launcher, The setup mods window comes up. In the list of mods Required is -@A3EAI. From memory this is just for the server yeah? Users Don’t need to install it? Some sort of Editor tool? Ive never Had it.

Also, What does Epoch Experimental Mod offer?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 125 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EpochMod Forum