How do I build stuff?

Home Forums DayZ Epoch How do I build stuff?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  carcus 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

YanKarSing
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve been playing on the server close to a week now and am hoping to start building my base. I’ve tried to place a few things down (workbench, frequency jammer & lockbox), but I can’t seem to get them to stick. I always get notices telling me the “Area is blocked” or “Not Allowed” or there about.
    Is anyone able to inform me how the building works on this server? It feels like I might be locked out or something…

carcus
    Keymaster

Hi Yan and welcome to the server! You are definitely not locked out from building. There are a lot of places though by default Epoch does not allow you to build. That includes near some buildings, military bases, other players bases and some other general locations. Try building in the middle of an open grassy plain not near other buildings. Also you need to put your frequency jammer down first before you can build, so keep walking around and trying that and sooner or later you will find a spot it will allow you to build on.

YanKarSing
    Participant

Thanks for the help. I’ll try as you suggest. :)

Elwynis
    Participant

hey carcus in regards to building im curious. What is the build limit on the server ?

carcus
    Keymaster

As of Epoch 039 it was dropped to 125 objects, and an additional 5 objects per person in your group.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EpochMod Forum