Hey!

Home Forums General Discussion Hey!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Seth 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Seth
    Participant

Hey its your good old Seth, listen I’m really sorry for the past my behavior was unacceptable, I guess I was one of those kids who usually got what they wanted (BRAT) really sorry for the rude emails. Did the server go down? I check on it regularly on Dayz Launcher, anyways have a good one it was a really fun RUN!

carcus
    Keymaster

No worries, appreciate the apology Seth.

Check out the home page and scroll down to recent updates. Unfortunately the provider had a major issue and all our services were lost. I have all the configs backed up thankfully but I hadn’t backed up the A2 DayZ server database with bases for a while. I basically called it and decided to kill it off as I run them myself only now and it would be a bit of work to bring it back plus people have moved on from DayZ to other games and mods. Still going to keep the Arma3 Epoch server running though. It had a good life.

Seth
    Participant

So uhm, I got arma 3 because it looked like a great game, I was playing on the arma 3 server, then an update happened the next day and I couldn’t join it said my folders were not accepted by a key from this server? I do not know but it might be because I do not have apex? who knows, but if you can get back to me on how to fix it, much appreciated. thanks

carcus
    Keymaster

Apex hasn’t been released yet I don’t think. The reason why you can’t join is there was an Epoch update overnight and you shouldn’t update your client until the server has been updated or you won’t be able to join as there will be version mismatches. I will hopefully update it in the next day or so.

Seth
    Participant

Uhm, So I was back on the Arma 3 server and I was flying a Little Bird unarmed, when It said no message received, I crashed into the ocean and died and when I came back the server wasn’t up anymore, when I went back after 10 minutes it had been restarted, yet there was no warning at all of the restart so when I was flying it happened, without any warning in Red. Idk why it did this but I lost my valued stuff, if you are able to come on when u can and refund that would be great, note this is the second time this has happened to me. first time I died and it just restarted no warning. thanks.

carcus
    Keymaster

Yeh unfortunately there is a crashing plague which I believe I have finally sorted crossed fingers. For whatever reason every 12hrs it would crash but so far so good and we are coming up to 24hrs without a crash. I have added some cash to your bank to help replace missing items.

Seth
    Participant

Thanks!

Seth
    Participant

Ugh, Look last post but um, I landed my heli wrong and it blew up player Nicks ghost hawk, by accident, idk what to do I dont have enough money to buy him a new one. sorry. Omg look I join the server and I cause havoc. xD I’d better stop disturbing u. sorry

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EpochMod Forum