getting serve bck to running and populated.

Home Forums DayZ Epoch getting serve bck to running and populated.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  carcus 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Elwynis
    Participant

So since I been doing stuff irl I have finLly had time to come back. But server is out dated or something ( ha e apex now as well ). My thoughts was drop the larger tanks keep APCs ( wheeled ) and maybe add Zombie Hordes. also drop the attack helicopters… Could be fun and in Australia the server has great pi g compare to other hoarda

carcus
    Keymaster

Welcome back! There has been an Arma3 update (Apex 1.64) and an Epoch update (v0.4) which I only updated yesterday. Make sure you update to the latest on both and you should be able to join. If not let me know.

If others would like to see tanks removed feel free to reply, I might even put a poll up for removing tanks and attack helis. I’m happy to remove if that’s what players would like.

In regards to changing to the AU map unfortunately that will break a lot of the scripts as they are mostly written for Altis. Some could be coded to work but it would take a lot of time and may be unstable so I’m not too keen on that one.

I’ve been keen to add zombies too but it’s an additional mod that all members would have to install in order to play, same with CUPS. I was hoping to keep any additional downloads out of the picture to keep things simple for players but again this might be good for a poll as I wouldn’t mind adding it too.

Elwynis
    Participant

Ok fair enough. Mission vehicles exploding still I noticed. Also can we add the mums 52 mbt.?

carcus
    Keymaster

Hey mate, as mentioned in-game the Kuma has far too much armor and takes roughly 14 rockets to take it down so that’s why it was ruled out.

Abe
    Participant

Hi Carcus,
    My thoughts
    With the extra mods, I think that wouldn’t be a problem, I have all the mods loaded and select what the server requires and I think most players are doing the same. I still like the tanks, and they are vulnerable to anti tank weapons that the AI carry in the missions

carcus
    Keymaster

Thanks Abe, fair enough. I have updated the mission system for now so let me know how you find that. Hopefully it fixes the exploding mission vehicles.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EpochMod Forum