AUTO BAN

Home Forums DayZ Epoch AUTO BAN

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  carcus 1 year ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

eugenica
    Participant

To Whom it may concern, I have been Auto banned possibly for withdrawing a cool quarter of a Mil from the atm. I understand that this would ring alarm bells at the DAT ARMA3 EPOCH AU Reserve Bank, mainly because requested transactions of such substantial sums, necessitates the actual production and presentation of said Krypto. Yeah yeah, it all looks great on a computer screen, all those numbers and decimal points, but something about actually asking for YOUR Krypto, “Hard physical Krypto”, blows the wind up those manager types at head office. Anyways, after my initial request, one of the junior techs must have stuffed up because low and behold, the machine spat out the Krypto. No problem then you say, but wait, as I attempted to walk away from the machine, my world suddenly went black. I was frozen, unable to move, an image appeared inside my eyeballs – “You have been auto-banned!” I blinked, shook my head and thought, “No this must be some kind of mistake”. I requested the dispensation of MY Krypto, was given MY Krypto. Had I tied the ATM to my Strider and ripped it from it’s foundation, dragging it away into the bush to plunder, had I stuck a tube into it’s deposits receptacle and pumped it full of acetylene gas before igniting it (at a safe distance of course), before jumping around grabbing floating Krypt from out of the air, had I attached and detonated a satchel charge to the thing, had I… but NO, although I must admit to ‘thinking’ of doing some/all of these things to some/all of your ATM’s, on this occasion I did not. Never the less, your administration has deemed me a criminal! I have now on no fewer than half a dozen times, attempted to leave the immediate area of the ATM but each time I am physically detained, paralyzed, mind goes blank, message “You have been…da da da” I hereby demand a resolution to this situation. I also seek token compensation of 1 krypto and a full apology from Mr big Wig Bank Dood. Yours Sincerely, Eugenica. How dare you put a lady through this, it is a disgrace!

carcus
    Keymaster

Dear old lady, I have removed the ban and rolled out a change which will hopefully resolve your issue. Next time try withdrawing less cash, poker machines on pension week really don’t require that much cash in one go. Don’t forget to pay your bills online so you don’t cause unnecessary lines at the post office. Regards, Carcus.

eugenica
    Participant

Thank you Mr Bank Manager/ scenery arranger/ vehicle supplier/ spawn adjuster/ God. Just as you said, I was able to leave the bank unhindered and with my 1/4 mill in Krypto stuffed in my string shopping bag. I must inform you that I am quiet offended to have you believe me to be a common “slapper”. I do not feed my Krypto into those lifeless machines, however, I love to spend big on Helicopters. So I immediately drove my sports hatch (at speed), over to the dealers sale shed and purchased a brand new Mi-48 Kajman. I was now armed to the teeth (which is good because I lack any of my own), and with the gentle but firm hand of the expert I have become commanding these aircraft , up I lifted and away I went. The wonderful feeling I was experiencing was suddenly replaced by fear and horror as I realized too late that I had failed to put on my bi focal spectacles. I was flying blind – blind as a bat – I fumbled in my handbag and put them on only to be presented with a now crystal clear view of what was before me… Power lines. “Well that is rather unfortunate”! I thought, just as my body caught fire and exploded as one with the craft that I would now never be given the chance to fall in love with. I should have stayed home that day.

Elwynis
    Participant

BAM AND FOLEY WAS GONE…. just got an epochmod autoban

Elwynis
    Participant

[MERC] Foley

carcus
    Keymaster

I have removed the ban. When did it happen? As you were joining the server? Let know if you get any Battleeye bans too as the server has updated to v1.64 of Arma3 which Epoch doesn’t have full support for at the moment so I may need to fine tune some stuff.

Elwynis
    Participant

yeah it was upon joining. and was just before i postyed

Elwynis
    Participant

straight up re banned on joining haha… ill wait till sunday.. lol

flops
    Participant

Kaine and I are getting the same autoban as soon as we load in.

carcus
    Keymaster

Just having a look now, its due to some new Arma3 functionality causing the autobans. Hoping to have it resolved soon and I will ensure all bans are removed.

carcus
    Keymaster

Can someone try and join now.

carcus
    Keymaster

Try again

carcus
    Keymaster

Ok everyone should be good to join again now. The Arma3 v1.64 update is not compatible with EpochMod so I’ve put a workaround in to prevent the issues so we can keep playing until EpochMod release an update. All bans have been removed.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EpochMod Forum