AI missions and patrols.

Home Forums DayZ Epoch AI missions and patrols.

This topic contains 42 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  carcus 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author

carcus
    Keymaster

Server crashes have been due to provider issues, if they happen again let me know and I’ll raise a job. It looks like the kick is due to performance, I’m not quite sure if it’s client side or server though, how’s your connection when you have the issue? I notice others have been having it a bit too so I have added in an exemption for the battleeye kick and will have to monitor the logs. If I see server side delays I may have to reduce AI additions in convoy and City spawns.

carcus
    Keymaster

Far out another provider outage, righto will raise a job. Sorry all.

Elwynis
    Participant

and there it goes

carcus
    Keymaster

Providers response:
    “Currently the machine your on and part of the network is under a major ddos which we are working on currently.”

Elwynis
    Participant

wow blame it on a ddos XD

carcus
    Keymaster

Latest response:
    “The server is DDOS protected but the attack is over 100gbit in size which is quite a large attack.

I may have to move the service to another machine, if i could just stop it i very much would do.”

Abe
    Participant

Hi Carcus, how does all this works. Why would anyone target a gaming server? someone must be really upset with the server provider.

carcus
    Keymaster

The Game server is outsourced to an Australian data centre in Sydney by a UK based company. They would be hosting a ton of infrastructure and we would be sitting on a shared network so it’s highly unlikely we would be directly targeted we just happened to be part of the network that is. Maybe we are sitting on the Census network ?

Elwynis
    Participant

no restarts in over 24hrs? haha getting map filled with junk. happy to do your restarts if you want me to to assist XD. anyways hasnt gone down yet

carcus
    Keymaster

Ah sorry, because the server went offline the other day it missed the restart and didn’t update the next one so now the server has crashed because it hasn’t restarted in such a long time. I have set it back to normal again. Thanks for the heads up.

carcus
    Keymaster

Actually it looks like the restart schedule is broken altogether. I’ll have to raise a job about that too.

Elwynis
    Participant

thats all good night time was fun haha should add a bit of night before restarts

carcus
    Keymaster

When I put it back to 4 hour restarts we should get about an hour. Note the scheduled restarts are still broken but I have raised a job.

Elwynis
    Participant

So silent has informed me servers been down for quite awhile. Been over 3hrs

carcus
    Keymaster

Yea unfortunately I’m having to do the restarts myself manually because they are broken and I’m still waiting on an update from the provider…. Its a massive pain.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

The forum ‘DayZ Epoch’ is closed to new topics and replies.

EpochMod Forum