A2 Server

Home Forums DayZ Epoch A2 Server

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Abe 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Abe
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    Sorry to see the end to the A2 server, it was by far the best of all the A2 servers out there.
    Have you thought about an Exile server to replace the A2 server as well.
    Cheers

carcus
    Keymaster

Thanks Abe, appreciate that. We are very sorry to see it go too, it has had an awesome run though.

I have had a couple requests for an Exile server, the problem is it will require just as much scripting and maintenance if not more than the A3 Epoch server and since I look after it by myself now I wouldn’t be able to give it the attention it would need especially in order to compete with all the other Exile AU servers out there. The only way I would do it is to trade one for the other, Epoch for Exile, if there is enough support for it I’m happy to consider. The other issue would be cost too, A3 AU servers are expensive ($~60 a month) so without regular donors it would be hard to keep alive.

Abe
    Participant

No worries, Epoch is also good, if you need some help I’m available, I have setup my own Epoch server for home and Exile server with Inifstar, so have a bit of an idea.
    Cheers

carcus
    Keymaster

Might take you up on that once it’s back up and running. Happy to add you back as a mod on A3 if that’s something your interested in too.

Abe
    Participant

Thanks Carcus, you can add me as a mod, you will all the help you can get in the initial stages.
    Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EpochMod Forum